- We reserve the right, to change or modify our Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. When we make material changes to the Terms of Service, we will provide you with notice as appropriate under the circumstances. You should periodically visit our Websites for updates on any amendments or changes to our Terms of Service. The continued use of the Websites and Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms of Service. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Websites or subscribe to our Services.
The following terms shall have the following respective meanings:
- “Instructor” : any individual or company that has signed up to offer their activities, workshops or events via the Website or the Application.
- “User” and “you” : any individual or company who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Application or Website in any manner, whether as a guest, a user or a instructor.
- “Website” : mainmain.my and all their related landing pages or microsites.
- “Platform” : the online tool which allows you to access and register on the Application or the website, and to use the Services.
- To book a seat on the class offered by the Instructor, the Student must pay to the Website a class full price as advertised on the Website (unless otherwise specified in the Courses Specific Terms of Service). Upon reception of the confirmation email and payment, the Website, on behalf of the Instructor, will send a class confirmation email and an attendance voucher. The booking will be effective immediately after the confirmation email has been sent to the Student.
- Class booking can only be accepted from users aged 18 or over at the time of booking. If you are under age of 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Platform to make any activity bookings, purchases or payments.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
- All prices and commissions percentages provided on the Platform are construed final at the time of their subscription. Main-Main reserves all rights to change the prices, create promotions, bundles or any other activities which changes the amount of either prices or commissions, temporarily or permanently, as Main-Main deems fit. If this changes the date, amount or other detail of any payment which is recurrent Main-Main shall require User’s agreement to different charges to User’s reported payment method. All changes shall apply to future charges, and they shall never affect previous payments.
- As a user, you hereby authorise Main-Main to make charges to your payment methods, pursuant to your purchase made from the platform.
- All payments are processed by a third party, engaged by Main-Main for such purpose. When disclosing payment information, User warrants to Main-Main that user owns or is authorised to use such payment method by any relevant party. Payment information is kept private. Users shall assume the payment of any applicable taxes when applicable.
- Users may cancel their accounts or their payments at any time, however refunds shall not be made, unless a specific case falls under Malaysia laws which obliges Main-Main to make such refund.
- As a Instructor, you hereby authorise Main-Main to collect payment on behalf of you.
- For classes in Malaysia, the class prices are all in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).
We try our very best to ensure that only the best instructors are available to you, and we stand behind them with a 100% Refund Policy.
- If at any point of time, a lesson booked on Main-Main is cancelled by the Instructor, we GUARANTEE you a 100% refund of all fees paid. If at any point of time a lesson is postponed by the Instructor, you will be immediately enrolled into the next available class similar to the one you booked (at your convenience of course!), or be offered a 100% refund if you so choose.
- If the cancellation is made by the Student, it is the responsibility for the student who didn’t attend, no refund or carry forward is available.
- The Student reviews may be uploaded onto the Instructor’s website and/or his/her social media accounts, as well as on our website for the sole purpose of informing future Students of other opinions of the service level and quality of the class and/or the Instructor.
- The Website reserves the right to accept, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Neither Instructor nor the Website shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with the Student’s scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding, disturbance or noise coming from outside the class premises such as private or public construction, traffic, animals or neighbours. No rebate of refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- The Website assumes no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned during the class session.
- Any exception to these Terms of Service granted by the Website for the Student’s benefit in no way modifies the present Terms of Service. Complete or partial nullity of any clause in the Terms of Service does not entail the nullity of the other Terms of Service.
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR SUGGESTIONS
Last updated on 21 st March 2019
- Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the Service.